Autodesk Flame Engineer
Method StudiosNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Responsibilities & Duties
• Day-to-day support of Flame/Flare/Flame Assist systems (eg. putting out fires and forming solutions/troubleshooting under pressure)
• Maintain archiving of systems and keep framestores clean and at-the-ready for any large jobs that may suddenly appear. Work with assists to maintain framestores.
• Keeping systems up-to-date with updates, system maintenance, scripts etc, plug-ins
• Look for improvements that can be made to current Flame system/network configurations
• Setup and maintain Shotgun integration w/ facility
• Work with artists and supes to help find solutions to integrating Flame Department into Nuke and CG pipelines more effectively.
• Be able to assist with other pipeline/engineering tasks if there is down-time
• 5 years of hands on engineering experience with Autodesk Flame.
• understanding of VFX advertising pipeline
• Previous engineering support experience with Smoke is bonus.
• 5 years of systems administration experience with Linux/Windows environment.
• automation, bash, puppet scripting experience is highly desired bonus.
• understanding of post video delivery standard and formats.