Intern - Finance / Accounting
Memphis GrizzliesMemphis, TN
Full Time Unpaid Internship
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Finance/Accounting Intern assists in the day-to-day accounting requirements of the Finance Department. This is a part-time, entry-level, non-permanent accounting position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Key invoices into accounts payable system;
- Key journal entries;
- Filing of journal entries and accounts payable;
- Ability to create Excel spreadsheets and analysis;
- Prepare basic Balance Sheet reconciliations;
- Other duties as assigned.
, Experience & Abilities
- Enrolled Junior or Senior Accounting major from a four year college or university;
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Experience with MS Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Ability to work Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoons for 15-25 hours per week
- Previous work experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains;
• How did you hear about this job?