E-Mail Marketing Coordinator
Memphis GrizzliesMemphis, TN
Full Time Job
The Memphis Grizzlies are seeking a creative and qualified Digital Marketing team member to support the Marketing Strategy department. This position will focus on the day-to-day management and execution of all Memphis Grizzlies, Memphis Hustle, Grind City Media, FedExForum and Grizz Gaming e-mail marketing and data collection inititiaves with the goal of delivering and executing integrated e-mail marketing plans aligned with all organization brands, business priorities and revenue goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with Senior Director, Marketing Operations to plan and execute all email marketing campaigns and related workflows in Marketo
• Coordinate content updates and maintain e-mail marketing production and editorial calendars
• Measure and report performance of all e-mail marketing campaigns and assess against goals. (ROI & KPIs)
• Proactively identify, recommend, and implement measurable improvements to e-mail marketing initiatives
• Responsible for content curation, development, testing and timely execution of all email campaigns
• Develop e-mail marketing distribution lists including running SQL scripts to extract customer lists from our ticketing system and/or data warehouse
• Assist with management of content updates on the Memphis Grizzlies and FedExForum mobile apps
• Develop and update data collection forms and execute on branded properties
• Assist with general Grizzlies Digital and Database Marketing needs including, but not limited to, proofreading and managing department e-mail boxes
• Manage form and task set up in project management system (Wrike)
• Additional duties may be assigned as needed
, Experience & Abilities
• Bachelor's Degree in Sports Management, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Computer Science
• 1-2 years experience working in an e-mail marketing role with a brand or agency required
• Proficiency in basic HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite is required
• Superior written and verbal skills, editorial judgment and knowledge of digital culture required
• Must possess strong organization, time management and project management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards in all work
• Must be able or willing to learn how to execute SQL scripts for data extraction
• Experience with Market or related marketing automation platform is preferred
• Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings (nights and weekends as required)
• Strong knowledge of and passion for digital marketing and NBA basketball
• How did you hear about this job?
• Why are you interested in this opportunity?
• How many years of revelant experience do you possess?
• What is your highest level of education completed?
• What is your current salary?
• What are your salary requirements?