Business Affairs Assistant
Megatrax Production MusicNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
This position assists Business Affairs and customer service with projects related to clients, composers, musicians and management.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING, OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED:
• Assists the customer service department with client database matters.
• Assists Customer service with Megatrax website queries including download registration creation, approval, deactivation, passwords, download reports and audits
• Salesforce: Assists in the maintenance of client contact records (address, phone and email changes), Track removal contact lists, account records including creation of hierarchies and modifications of radio and TV accounts, account conversions and mergers.
• Client contract finalization (mailing/emailing, scanning/attaching signed contracts, noting in Salesforce and physical filing of contracts.
• Sending daily invoices (mailing/emailing, scanning/attaching POs and external music licenses)
• Composer filing (scanning, digitally and physically filing contracts, emailing copies to composers)
• Assists business affairs with digital and physical filing of documents and broadcast detection investigations
• Musician contract filing (scanning, digitally and physically filing contracts)
• Completed Copyright form digital and physical filing
• Assists with title registration audits
• Assists with maintenance of performing rights organization quarterly spreadsheets.
• Assisting other areas of the organization as requested to ensure excellent customer service
• Tunesat and Source Audio broadcast detection investigation; matching licenses and royalty statements to detected uses and informing sales staff of unlicensed uses
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Advanced Excel skills a must
• Understanding of ASCAP/BMI/SESAC title registration processes
• Strong organizational and follow up skills
• Strong creative problem solving skills
• Strong commitment to communicating with and servicing clients
• Strong aptitude for technology and computers
• Music Source database familiarity a plus
• Salesforce familiarity a plus
• Previous experience in a music business environment
Job Code: North Hollywood
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online