Head Of Yield Management
Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The role is central to achieving the new media revenue goals of Marvel Entertainment, and is responsible for developing, optimizing and growing annual revenue targets. This person owns all direct deals, on platform and off platform, as well as optimizing licensee commitments. This includes Yield Optimization, Planning, Forecasting, as well as the evaluation and negotiation with partners to further grow our direct revenues.
The candidate should be a digital veteran, be able to lead a multi-faceted team, who thinks critically with business and targets in mind, and can bring creative solutions to the sales organization on how to grow revenue targets.
Oversee the forecasting, planning and pricing for all New Media opportunities. Lead the Yield team, working with sales and finance in all aspects of driving revenue and hitting goals:
• Maintain industry leading pricing, packaging, and inventory management capabilities and teams across Marvel's New Media division
• Lead inventory and planning, supporting sales and working directly with Sales leadership
• Develop rate cards for Direct Sales and Licensee deals; defining pricing value based on market competition and product performance to implement tactics to improve CPMs across all channels
• Build revenue modeling to forecast revenue, impression and CPM change for new products, change in products and new partnership deals and opportunities
• Build in-depth pricing, revenue and inventory utilization reports for Executive and Senior Management
• Partner with Sales, Product, Ad Ops, Programmatic and Finance to brainstorm on new market opportunities/challenges that impact price and revenue (e.g. viewability, header bidding, priority management)
• Minimum of 8 years of experience working in digital media, specifically Pricing, Inventory Management, Revenue Operation or Finance Operations at a Publisher or Ad Tech company
• Key leadership skills, across a variety of disciplines and skill levels
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams, as a leader, in a professional and polished manner
• Strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality, using good judgment as a brand steward and adhering to strict brand guidelines with an exceptional sense of accountability
BS or BA required in related field.