MarVista EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Reporting to the Manager of IT, the IT Temp will assist with the maintenance of the organization's systems and hardware infrastructure. This individual will help ensure that all computer software and hardware are working efficiently. This includes addressing, prioritizing, and resolving each end user's IT request in-line with company policies and procedures.
• Assists with information technology and computer systems (desktop, servers, networking equipment).
• Supports IT operational policies and security procedures.
• Partners with Manager of IT to prioritize and fulfill company help requests.
• Builds new and refurbishes older computers.
• Assists with account management including Office 365 and Active Directory.
• Handles anti-virus management.
• Maintains IT inventory and places request for purchasing.
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience of desktop support.
• Ability to provide troubleshooting for basic desktop support.
• Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibility.
• Must be a self-motivated, quick learner who is proactive with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, environment.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to convey technical information in layman terms.
• Knowledge of Mac and PC hardware and software.
• A+ or Network+ certification, a plus.
• Previous experience with MS Office, FileMaker Pro, Visio, Project, and Skype Communications Tools. Windows server, a plus.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online