Magnolia Pictures InternationalNew York, NY
MAGNOLIA PICTURES INTERNATIONAL is currently looking for a Graphic Designer in freelance, for a couple of months, to design marketing materials dedicated to our foreign clients.
• Design, but mostly update the promotional materials we are starting to organize for The Berlin Film Festival in February. Materials including our catalog brochure, a one page flyer, four standees, as well as creating temporary posters/title treatments for the new films we represent.
• Deliver both printable and digital version of the materials
• Be extremely organized, detailed oriented, but also able to bring creative solutions.
• Proficient in inDesign and Photoshop.
• Experience in graphic design, backed up with a portfolio. Experience with printing materials for a creative industry (Fashion, Film, TV, etc) is a plus
• Able to understand the corporate identity and style of the company and what we are selling, as well as to deliver elegant and organized materials in line with what we represent.
• Deliver projects on tight deadlines when necessary.
• Can work in house at our offices, with a flexible time and schedule. Usually this process will take between 2 to 3 days.
• Available to start at the beginning of January until the delivery of each of the required elements (no later than February 15)
To be negotiated
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
MAGNOLIA INTERNATIONAL is the sales arm of Magnolia Pictures, featuring a library of more than 100 narrative and documentary features from Magnolia Pictures and 2929 Entertainment. Feature films include: THE ABCs OF DEATH, JOHN DIES AT THE END, KISS OF THE DAMNED, HUMPDAY, GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK, THE EYES OF MY MOTHER, TWO LOVERS, REDACTED, RESULTS, THE ROAD, TANGERINE, TROLLHUNTER and XX. Among our documentaries are: BEST OF ENEMIES, BLACKFISH, BIG STAR: NOTHING CAN HURT ME, THE COCAINE COWBOYS trilogy, SHOT!, IRIS, LIFE ITSELF, LO AND BEHOLD, SMASH HIS CAMERA, ENRON: THE SMARTEST GUYS IN THE ROOM, TICKLED, THE WOLFPACK and THE WRECKING CREW. Rounding out the 2017 slate are LUCKY, starring the late beloved character actor Harry Dean Stanton, David Lynch and Roy Livingston, the 80's comedy PERMANENT with Oscar-winner Patricia Arquette and Rainn Wilson, and the fashion doc THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO ANDRE.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online