Senior Publicist / Account Exec - TV - Streaming Content
MPRM CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Public Relations Senior Account Executive - Television & Streaming Media / November 2017
MPRM Communications, a leader in serving the multi-screen world of media and entertainment, is seeking a passionate communicator who is savvy about all forms of content from streaming media to broadcast TV, with 5-7 years of experience. Our clients include major broadcast, cable and OTT networks, studios, new media companies and top production companies.
We are looking for a candidate with public relations experience in television and streaming media with excellent consumer and trade media contacts. The position will involve direct client contact, heavy media outreach, and developing & executing client strategy. We are seeking someone who is creative, strategic, enjoys pop culture and wants to work in a collaborative, friendly, and inspiring setting. Ours is a fast-paced environment and you must be able to juggle workload efficiently and effectively.
In addition to strong media relations, candidates must be social media savvy. Excellent writing skills are a must. We are looking for team players who are self-starters and have leadership potential. Agency experience is a BIG plus. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment.
• Strong media relationships with consumer, trade and business press covering television and streaming media.
• Ability to develop strategic PR plans and deliver results.
• Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills.
• Detail oriented, highly organized and creative in their approach to PR.
• Works well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to prioritize assignments and multi-task effectively.
• Ability to learn new technologies and software.
• Superior writing and grammar skills.
• Candidate should be assertive, pro-active and a team player.
• Exercise good judgment, flexibility, adaptability, resourcefulness and strong organizational/time management skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure.
• Strong knowledge base of social media platforms, online outreach and partnership marketing.
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including two weeks paid vacation, personal days, 8 sick days, 401 K plan, medical-dental-vision insurance, and your Birthday off!
Please note that this is a public relations position and has nothing to do with TV production or advertising sales.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online