Model, Talent & Celebrity Booking Agent
MMGNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Seeking motivated and enthusiastic Model & Talent Booker to join our team! The ideal candidate must have prior Booking/Casting experience and be knowledgeable of the general submission systems (Breakdowns Express, Casting Networks, Casting Frontier, etc).
Job description includes:
- Submitting on projects posted within the Print, Commercial, TV/Film market.
- Organizing Castings / Go-Sees.
- Reaching out to clients in order to generate new business (client liaison and development).
- Market Research
- Negotiating rates and Talent releases.
- Maintaining databases, including model portfolios and Actors Reels.
- Collecting tear sheets, show reels and photographic material for portfolios when possible.
- Manage office projects.
We are looking for someone who wants to be a Full-Time Booker and wants to have the opportunity to grow within the company. Candidate must be extremely personable, highly organized, computer savvy with an interest in the Entertainment Industry. This is a fast-paced, creative environment, so candidate should be able to maintain a calm, professional manner while multitasking. This person should have excellent telephone etiquette, and an upbeat personality. We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, dedicated and eager individual who is able to work long hours if needed and be committed to working as part of the agency team.
** Apply only if you have relevant previous experience **
Based upon experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online