Intern - Development
Mana OriginialsJersey City, NJ
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Mana Originals / Mana Contemporary - Jersey City, NJ
Mana Originals, the new Television Division of Mana Contemporary, seeks multiple highly motivated, self-starters to assist with research and development, video editing, and graphics. Internship to begin ASAP through Spring 2018. Course credit available for Spring 2018.
PLEASE SPECIFY IN COVER LETTER WHICH INTERNSHIP YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT INTERN DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Sourcing and researching facts, figures and information as well as film, archive and videotapes using the internet, film and tape archives, specialist collections, picture libraries, museums and government departments;
- Conveying findings accurately to others in report form and 'briefs';
- Providing research to development team in a clear, concise format;
- Factual research (checking that all the information used in developing a show is accurate);
- Organizing department files.
VIDEO EDITING INTERN APPLICANTS MUST:
- Have knowledge of Premier Pro preferred
GRAPHICS INTERN APPLICANTS MUST:
- Have a knowledge of PowerPoint & Photoshop skills
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be available for 10-15 hours a week;
- Be responsible, flexible and possess strong time-management skills;
- Have excellent research, writing and presentation skills;
- Have strong interest in television media and the development process;
- Be knowledgeable of MS Office (including PowerPoint), Google Tools and other basic programs (Knowledge of Photoshop, Avid, Premiere a plus);
- Have excellent written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism dealing with high profile and celebrity clients and contacts;
- Be capable of working well with a team and under pressure;
- Have an instinct for a good story;
- Be confident and patient;
- Own a laptop.
- A chance to get your foot in the TV Development door;
- An opportunity to pitch your ideas to development producers;
- Invaluable industry contacts and networking opportunities;
- Flexible scheduling;
- On-set experience;
- Editing experience;
- Course credit.
$200 monthly stipend
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online