Los YorkSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Position Description: The right candidate will be an experienced EA for a fast paced, high power, high energy individual who demands excellence in every facet. The role requires someone who is extremely organized, proactive, thorough, articulate and relentless in their pursuit to solve problems and accomplish all tasks with precision, accuracy and grace. This person should possess an unwavering attention to detail, an investigative reporting mind-set and never settle for ''no'' as an answer. Always on, responsive and considered in ensuring that they gather all details with minimal impact or friction to the requester and always in service of doing the job above and beyond the ask. Projecting an air of confidence and thick skin, this person should perform well under pressure and always know the answers or be willing and able to find them without missing a beat on the request. A good sense of the political or contextual importance or significance to each task, all requests should be treated with great care and executed as if they are of the utmost importance. Pinpoint accuracy on all follow through and proactive status communications along the way is critical as your role is to support the founder of the company and relieve him of the day-to-day friction of anything that gets in the way of his focus and energy on his creative and leadership role in the company - from the smallest of personal items, calendar updates, life and shifting scheduling details, travel, food regimen, family support, traffic control outside his office, internal meeting requests, email communication and a host of other items that make his day more smoothly run. Being proactive and thinking through every step through completing a task - acting as the part of his brain that must deal with logistical realities, far beyond the initial ask, covering all potential considerations and any ensuing obstacles is paramount.
You: You are a unique combination of swagger and professionalism. Hard work is nothing new to you but you handle it with calm and confidence. You're the calm in every storm. You weather whatever comes at you with poise and fortitude. You believe in collaboration and are experienced working with both left and right brain oriented people. You are part cultural attaché, diplomatic secretary, chief of staff, personal assistant, psychologist, taskmaster, travel agent, events planner, political strategist and general of special operations. You want to make big things happen, take pride in knowing your contribution at the smallest and largest level impacts the overall mission and effort and you simply aren't content until you do something that makes people experience ''holy shit'' on every level. You take pride knowing that you are the rock beneath the founder's ability to make a significant impact on culture and society.
• Ability to manage dynamic schedules of the founder
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Close attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• The desire to work closely with both Business-minded individuals and Artists in a creative work environment
• Manage, field, comfort and impress high profile, demanding and intense personalities with a smile
• Adapt and absorb information, context, style, attitude, cadence and subtext
• Calendar Pro
• Travel and logistics
• Personal shopping experience
• Maintain founder's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel; Reminders to ensure founder is on track with his schedule
• Managing projects and conducting research
• Assist in facilitating personal tasks (lunch, dinner, nutrition, vacation, car wash, etc) for the founder, his spouse and personal staff
• Log of outstanding items with Finance related to founder expenses
• Providing quality customer service to clients
• Assist with PR and Marketing campaigns and strategies & external PR company communications on Agency & Entertainment efforts
• Food & personal supply inventory stocked, prepped and ready ongoing and at specified times daily for meals.
Annual Salary: $80,000 RANGE Bonus: Discretionary bonus based on annual performance Expenses: Cell Phone Vacation: 2 Weeks Benefits: Company-paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance as of March 1st, 2018 Other Perks: Catered lunches everyday (dinner - if working late) Start Date: ASAP
About the Company: Los York is a fast faced, bleeding edge creative company, focused on advertising, entertainment and content and housing multi-skilled and versatile creative thinkers and doers that handle strategy through distribution for high end film, video photographic content and live experiences with some of the world's top brands.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online