Intern - Game Operations & Video Production
Los Angeles SparksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
This is an opportunity to work in the fast-paced world of WNBA with the Los Angeles Sparks. Interns will work directly with the Director of Game Operations/Promotions & Entertainment focusing on video production. This department is responsible for creating content for games and events.
Key Program Benefits:
• Career related hands on experience with a Championship Professional Sports Team
• An inside look at games and events of the LA Sparks WNBA team
• Practical knowledge and training on in-game presentation, execution and heavy interaction with the LA Sparks
• Opportunity to explore different avenues of the sports industry through access to various departments
• This is a fun, fast-paced internship that will add real work experience to your resume as well as your coursework
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn how to produce sports-related content
• Learn how to plan in-game content from brainstorming to execution
• Learn game day production behind the scene with AEG
• Gain expertise with game day set-up: including scripts, prepping equipment, etc.
• Grow professional-client relationship interactions
• Other duties as assigned implementation
• Video Shooting
• Computer skills (video editing software)
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization and time management skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Friendly, positive attitude
• Ability to take direction/feedback
• Access to school equipment
• Use of personal vehicle
• Attend all LA Sparks home games
• Job includes night & weekend hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you understand that this internship is unpaid and is for college credit only if the college approves?
• Do you have housing available in the Los Angeles area?
• Do you have access to school equipment (computer, editing software, camera)?