Coordinator, Marketing Solutions
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2018 9:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing Solutions jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Marketing Solutions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Marketing Solutions? Title: Coordinator, Marketing Solutions
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Sr. Director, Marketing Solutions
Posting Date: January 2, 2018
Deadline: January 12, 2018
The ideal candidate will be responsible for various department research initiatives, creative support and account activation/service.
• Support department research initiatives through Nielsen Scarborough, Nielsen Repucom (or similar), Partner Recognition Fan Surveys, Axciom data, Social Media metrics and more
• Create mockups of potential sponsor inventory using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
• Manage the activation and implementation of assets for various partner accounts
• Serve as liaison with other departments to meet the needs of contractual sponsorship assets
• Assist in other administrative areas of the department as needed including procurement functions and invoice processing
• Perform related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design or related field
• Minimum two years' work experience in a similar capacity with a team or agency
• Goal oriented, self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated experience with Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Nielsen Scarborough, Nielsen Repucom as well as Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator
• Familiarity with the Los Angeles Dodgers and/or sports industry is beneficial
• English predominant- reading/speaking Spanish a plus
• Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
• Must have flexible schedule; work hours may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.