Live Nation EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Who are you?
Detail-oriented, motivated & hard working. Driven and responsible with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, Problem Solver who is committed to getting the job done A to Z. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking Executive Assistant to provide administrative & personal support to our high functioning executives. This role will assist in personal errands, scheduling, data entry, research and more in a very fast-paced environment. Positive attitude, high attention to detail & multitasking is necessary.
• Anticipate executive needs & make sure all work materials available for a successful workday (ex, agendas for meetings or calls approved & printed ahead of time, lunch ordered, extra mophies, etc)
• Maintaining multiple calendars & compile schedules daily/Travel itineraries as needed
• Confirm and Be familiar with all daily scheduling & travel details
• Send out daily & weekly reminders as needed
• Complete personal tasks & errands as needed
• Review and File invoices, update spreadsheets, and payment tracking
• Acting as a liaison between executives and various business guests, agents, managers, etc.
• Assist with special projects, research and compiling information as needed
• Answer phone calls in a prompt and friendly fashion
• Keep updated personnel & client lists
• Manage social media and digital images
• Attending event & take photos as needed
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Ability to meet tight deadlines & manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to prioritize needs on the go & strong sense of follow through
• Must have strong typing skills & command of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel
• Familiarity with productivity and project management tools
• Excellent attention to detail and very strong organizational skills
• Relevant experience interfacing with talent at an agency, in casting or management
• Strong interpersonal skills while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Must have valid driver license and passport for global travel
WOULD PREFER EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Social Media
• Photo/Video/Music editing
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online