Intern - Social Media
Live In TheaterNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Drama Desk-nominated and award-winning interactive theater company Live In Theater is looking for Social Media Interns for the Winter/Spring season.
The interns will be involved in production and distribution of creative content for various online platforms. The ideal candidate is pursuing a major in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or another relevant field; web and social media savvy with excellent writing skills and knowledge of Photoshop.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the company's Facebook, Instagram and Twitter; writing and posting creative content
- Responding to networking opportunities and building relationship with audience and partners
- Creative marketing campaigns launching
- Producing photo and video content from shows
- Assisting Marketing Manager with brand development, market research and monitoring trends
The internship can last from 2 to 3 months with a 2 day/a week minimum. Unpaid but we will provide a transportation stipend and a school credit.
About Live In Theater:
Live In Theater is an award-winning live entertainment company that creates one-of-a-kind, immersive, theatrical experiences whose adventure range from murder mystery to dramatic re-enactments of history. Our work is highly interactive and inspired by real events from New York's past.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online