Coordinator, Inventory Reconciliation
LionsgateSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Lionsgate has an opening for an Inventory Reconciliation Coordinator to work in our Operations department.
- Analyzing, reporting and processing inventory movements for all Finished Goods and Raw Materials between SAP, JDE & other proprietary
- This position is also responsible for processing failed IDOCs
- Researching & addressing inventory issues and providing accurate corrective direction to our vendors.
- Create BOMs for manufacturing
- Physical Inventory Required - includes limited travel.
- Other duties include reporting (daily, weekly, monthly & ad hoc)
- Special projects which require analytic thinking, pro-actively addressing systemic issues and working with the Accounting department on
Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work as an integral part of a team with excellent interpersonal, analytical and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel with a good understanding of SAP R/3 and BW.
- Candidates should be highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, able to interact effectively with various levels of personnel, and
able to thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- A college degree in Business and/or Management is preferred.various reports and projects.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment. Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online