Lincoln Center for the Performing ArtsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world's leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus.
• Work closely with the Director of Budgeting and departmental leaders to prepare the annual budget
• Prepare subscription documentation to facilitate the funding of alternative investments as authorized by the investment committee
• Maintain and develop various financial templates for use by all of departments during the budget planning and annual reporting processes
• Prepare and review financial variances between Actual/Budget/Forecast financial results to improve future projections
• Partner with various departments to manage expenses
• Manage ad hoc projects on behalf of the Chief Financial Officer
• Facilitate communication between stakeholders for various projects and initiatives and motivate others to action
• Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data
• Create presentations, spreadsheets, reports etc. for management reporting
• Support CFO in limited administrative duties
• 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in financial analysis/reporting, including variance analysis and budgeting
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills, to work with and influence diverse groups and various levels of financial and operational owners
• Superior analytical skills, with an ability to understand the finer details as well as the bigger picture
• Excellent detail orientation and project management abilities and a demonstrated capacity to manage a high volume of work in order to achieve ambitious goals
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities to identify problems and propose solutions
• Prior success in putting together creative and informative presentations
• Flexible with an ability to adjust priorities seamlessly
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and accounting systems and exceptional technical aptitude to extract data from financial systems
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in accounting or finance. CPA a plus
Please list: Financial Analyst in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online