Evening Vault Assistant
Light IronLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Evening Vault Assistant provides customer service and assists with asset management as part of our front desk team. This is an evening position: 5pm to 2am.
Supporting the Vault Manager and daytime Vault Assistant, the Evening Vault Assistant tracks all incoming and outgoing media, and manages data from multiple sources. Additional duties may be assigned.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with excellent people skills and attention to detail. The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and be flexible to quickly switch priorities as needed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience with file sharing
• Strong knowledge of productivity applications, Google docs, etc.
• Comfortable in a Mac environment
• Previous library or vault experience
• Understanding of file-based post production workflow and associated hardware
• Experience with creative software such as the Adobe suite
This position requires occasional lifting and moving of light to medium-weighted objects (10-50 pounds).
We offer competitive pay and a benefits program including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Light Iron Digital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online