Digital Intermediate Producer
Light IronLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The fundamental role of the Digital Intermediate Producer will be to manage projects, client expectations, work order tracking, schedule artists and coordinate deliverables through the facility. Responsible for meeting internal and external deadlines. The Producer is the company representative for the project and the team leader executing the workflow plan.
• Project manage and coordinate conform, data I/O, color-correction, home video, digital cinema, HDR mastering, and deliverables.
• Work closely with the Operations and Facility teams to make sure all schedules and work orders are accurate.
• Track and communicate DI progress and bid/actual reports to client and production company personnel.
• Effective and direct communication with clients and filmmakers
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while facilitating seamless hand-offs to fellow colleagues.
• Build and maintain relationships with producers, directors, cinematographers, editors, and other client contacts to help source and close new projects.
• Very strong understanding of latest digital cinema and production practices and techniques.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment and anticipate client needs.
• Strong writing, presentation, and communication skills.
• Self-motivated, ambitious, excellent management and multi-tasking skills.
• Multiple successful project deliveries
We offer competitive pay and a benefits program including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Light Iron Digital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online