Executive Assistant to Chief Operating Officer
Library Liquidity Company, LLCSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Library Liquidity Company, LLC (''Liquidity Co.'') is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day support to the Chief Operating Officer and answer incoming calls for a small staff of five employees.
Based in Sherman Oaks, Liquidity Co. and its various affiliates collectively own or manage rights in over a thousand major motion picture titles. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate to learn about the motion picture international distribution business.
1. Answer the main switchboard;
2. Screen calls and manage the meeting calendar for the COO;
3. Assist with personal tasks and errands for COO;
4. Prepare Accounts Payables Reports and Expense Reports;
5. Manage services and payments with outside vendors;
6. Greet and provide hospitality to visitors and guests;
7. Perform basic administrative tasks such as copying, scanning, and filing; and
8. Manage the overall appearance of the office.
The ideal candidate must possess superior verbal, writing, and organizational skills that will keep executives and attorneys operating at peak efficiency. The willingness and confidence to handle new tasks for the first time is an absolute essential.
Required Qualifications/Skills include:
1. Experience in operating a phone switchboard;
2. Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook;
3. Must be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
4. Must have a car and valid driver's license; and
5. Must be able to maintain confidential information.
Candidate must be well mannered and professionally attired.
Salary is Commensurate with Experience.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online