National Account Executive
Liberman BroadcastingIrving, TX
Full Time Job
National Account Executive
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming.
We are seeking a well-qualified, passionate and goal driven National Spot radio sales media professional in Dallas to represent our radio properties. Your sales territory covered will include the Texas and the South East United Stated and include advertising agencies and clients located in your territory.
• Achieve all monthly and quarterly budgets/KPI's set by sales management.
• Maintain an active list of accounts while you develop and close new business prospects for Radio and digital advertising sales.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and agencies by identifying clients' advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Create sales and marketing sponsorship/promotion plans, literature and adverting proposals for clients.
• Communicate effectively to sales management to ensure accurate generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
• Work with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
• Attend Sales meetings, training sessions and client meeting and promotions.
• Understand and communicate the resources, products and capabilities of all Liberman Broadcasting's assets.
• Minimum 5 years' experience working with clients and agencies in Radio advertising sales, preferably in Hispanic television.
• Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team to win.
• Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets
• Ability and experience selling multi-platform advertising programs that include Radio, TV, Digital, Social and Influencer marketing
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Strong written, presentation, marketing and closing skills.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record and insurance.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online