Lembeck ProductionsCypress, CA
Part Time Job
Lembeck Productions is producing a weekly podcast that pays homage to the famed Los Angeles Mark & Brian Show that aired on KLOS radio for 25 years. We are currently looking for a producer who can perform several duties. You will be the shows producer's right hand person and assistant to the main host. The show is done live every Saturday mornings. Show prep meetings start at 10am, show starts at 11am and post meeting are right after show. You will also have opportunities to on air to be part of shows skits, outings and other official business.
• Run mixer board, Cart, Phone Connections, On Air programs and record show
• Weekly content of Topics and in News
• Book & Schedule guests for Phone and In Studio interviews.
• Sit in on meetings, record notes and participate in brainstorm sessions
• Assist with and attend special events
• build a social media presence
• Conduct media outreach and media information distribution
• Ability to interact with executives, celebrities and vendors confidently and professionally.
• Ability to develop relationships with sponsors
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks during off air times.
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, and more
*previous radio/podcast experience
*strong communication skills (written and verbal)
*strong people skills
*reliable, motivated, organized and punctual
*ability to pay close attention to detail
*ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a timely manner
*knowledge and love for entertainment!
*must have reliable laptop.
Before sending in resume please take in consideration that if you live in Los Angeles County there maybe up to an hour drive to the Orange County location. People who are in the Film industry please DO NOT apply. The Film and Radio/Podcasts industries are totally two different worlds. They are not the same.
Job Code: YWD Producer
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online