LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Part Time Job
LBI Media, Inc.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Set up, operate, and maintain the electronic equipment used to transmit radio programs. Control audio equipment to regulate volume level and quality of sound during radio broadcasts. Operate transmitter to broadcast radio programs.
• Monitor strength, clarity, and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts.
• Observe monitors and converse with station personnel to determine audio and video levels and to ascertain that programs are airing.
• Monitor and log transmitter readings.
• Report equipment problems, ensure that repairs are made, and make emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and possible.
• Play and record broadcast programs using automation systems.
• Perform various production duties and possible on-air dialogue with our listeners
• Maintain logs
• Edit live spots
• Ability to operate audio control board
• Minimum 1 year of experience
• Computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office) are essential
• Bilingual: Fluency in written & spoken English/Spanish is mandatory
• Minimum Education: High School Education or equivalent
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must possess a valid CA Drivers License with good driving record
• Must be 18 years or older.
Interested candidates must submit their resume in the ''Subject Line'', please reference ''Board Operator'' and also the source/location of where you saw the job posting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online