Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
Full Time Job
Position will be responsible for ushering fans to designated seats within Kauffman Stadium while also monitoring fan behavior and needs. They will act as hosts to our guests during their visit to the ballpark. A successful candidate will be attentive to the needs of the guests in their section, while also helping implement rules and procedures set forth by the Royals.
• Safely & accurately show fans to designated seating
• Be ''aggressively friendly'' to all guests
• Be prepared to listen to guests & help address any concerns they may have
• Seek out opportunities to talk with guests & get to know season ticket holders in their respective sections • Walk entire section stairs between innings to ensure all guests do not have needs
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time, including maneuvering stairs
• Available to work flexible hours to include holidays, weekends, evenings & almost all 81 game events
• Must be fan-friendly & become familiar with stadium in order to provide accurate directions throughout the ballpark
• Previous experience preferred, but not required
No phone calls, please.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you live in the Kansas City metro area?
• Are you available to work flexible hours to include holidays, weekends, and evenings?
• Are you available by 5:00 on weeknights?
• Are you able to walk/stand for long periods of time?