Paid Intern - Video Production
Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
Full Time Paid Internship
Video Production Internship
(Seasonal- Part-Time Internship)
The Video Production Intern will assist in all aspects of creating content for in-game entertainment for the Kansas City Royals. This includes shooting and editing video, creating motion graphics and being involved with game day production. Candidates should be able to use professional audio/video equipment and have experience with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects. The internship offers the opportunity to experience all facets of production and work closely with the Event Presentation and Production department. This is a seasonal paid internship.
• Produce, shoot and edit video content for Kauffman Stadium video boards.
• Develop, create and design motion graphics for Kauffman Stadium video boards.
• Operate professional cameras to capture events, green screens, interviews and game footage.
• Assist in the organization, management and verification of game day content.
• Actively participate in the creative development process.
• Assist in the day-to-day production operations.
• Learn and work various control room positions on game days as needed.
• Assist with footage requests and administrative duties.
• One year commitment (January 2018 - December 2018)
• Basic skills in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
• Candidates must be creative, enthusiastic, willing to learn and self-driven.
• Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously & meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm for baseball are a plus but not a necessity.
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point)
• Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must have a demo reel or online portfolio available.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Please provide a link to your demo reel or online portfolio.
• Describe your experience using Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
• Are you able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays?