Manager Of Event Production
Kansas City RoyalsKansas City, MO
Full Time Job
Manager of Event Production
Manager of Event Production is responsible for designing and editing game and non-game day video features and motion graphics for Kauffman Stadium. This position's duties include, but are not limited to, managing internal creative requests, update sponsor features, create game day elements and help manage the operation of control room equipment. Must be available to work all Royals home games and other events when required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize, design, produce, shoot and edit video content and motion graphics for all Kauffman stadium video boards and LED boards
• Operate cinema style cameras to capture events, green screen shoots, interviews and game footage
• Work with other internal departments to design and produce motion graphics from conception to completion
• Assist with management of control room equipment and day-to-day production operations
• Assist in the development, planning and execution of new in-stadium concepts and production
• Demonstrate proficiency with various video editing and motion graphic software including the use of Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Work game days and special events in multiple control room positions
• Be an active participant in the Event Presentation and Production Department (EPP)
• Minimum five years of professional experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
• Minimum five years of working in a live production environment
• Expert knowledge of file-based production and post-production work flows
• Expert knowledge of cinematic style digital cameras and lenses
• Expert knowledge of a live production control room
• Knowledge of Ross XPression a plus
• Self starter, pro-active & must be highly motivated
• Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously & meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational & communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Able to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings, weekends, and all Royals home games
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have 5 years of professional experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop?
• Do you have 5 years of experience working in a live production environment?
• Are you able to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings, and weekends?
• Are you able to work all Royals home games?
• Please provide a link to your demo reel or online portfolio.