KTLALos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Daily production of quality news stories. Defined as fast and accurate writing with excellent production techniques, crisp active voice writing, with relevance to KTLA's viewing audience.
• Write and edit multiple stories for newscasts while under deadline.
• Gather and monitor late breaking info on local, state and national/international stories using websites, Twitter, CNN & Tribune News services
• Additional duties as necessary.
• Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or related field is desired.
• At least one year of experience in a top ten market newsroom preferred.
• Final Cut Pro experience a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online