PT Studio Technician
KSTU-Fox 13Salt Lake City, UT
Full Time Job
KSTU/Fox 13 Television has an immediate opening for a
PART TIME STUDIO TECHNICIAN.
REPORTS TO: Sr Director
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prefer applicants with experience on a studio production crew operating studio cameras, teleprompter, floor directing, etc. in a news environment
• Demonstrated aptitude for operating broadcasting equipment, ability to effectively work under pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to climb and work at heights on ladders
• Must have a proven record of dependability and punctuality
• Must be willing to submit to a background check
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
KSTU FOX 13 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This station seeks and employs qualified people in all job classifications and positions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
Due to the volume of applications received we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder.