Jukin MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Jukin believes the future of storytelling is user generated. The company discovers, acquires, licenses, and produces the most compelling stories and experiences from UGC across the world. With offices globally in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Sydney, Jukin is the trusted global leader in user generated entertainment.
Jukin owns and operates digital channels such as FailArmy, People Are Awesome, and The Pet Collective and produces digital and linear programming for syndicated outlets all over the world.
Jukin Media is seeking an energetic, top-performing Sales Planner in our New York office to support our sales team, our clients and their agencies. Ideal candidates have experience in digital media and/or advertising and are client-centric, detail oriented, experienced in managing multiple, competing priorities and have excellent communication skills. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in digital media and continue to build our successful business!
- Responsible for supporting the proposal generation and response process, from start to finish.
- Set up and execute brainstorm with sales, marketing, and programming teams.
- Work with multiple internal teams to mine data and information used in the pitch process, including programming ideas and inventory.
- Accurately and quickly develop necessary pitch materials, including excel plans and presentations.
- Extract relevant audience and performance data from Jukin platforms to ensure client KPIs are met
- Reserve inventory and sponsorships in Jukin systems and programs to ensure client needs are met.
- Respond to any follow up questions or negotiations with clients, ensuring Jukin plans are presented in the best possible light.
- Work with sales colleagues to strategize regional and national coverage plans
- Oversee campaign execution to ensure excellent performance and client satisfaction
- Upon deal closing, ensure all internal stakeholders are clear on elements of the campaign, integration details, and client KPIs
- Develop accurate timelines, schedules, and process for ensuring timely campaign launch and execution
- Work with ad operations to ensure all inventory is reserved and media is flighted and targeted properly
- Proactively monitor each campaign, and optimize as necessary
- Create post-campaign wrap up reports to communicate successes and suggested improvements
- At least 1 year in a media and advertising role, preferably digital
- Understanding of digital media sales, especially branded content, social, and video
- Experience executing complex campaigns with multiple elements and deliverables
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the digital and video landscapes, including competitors, industry trends, and client news
- An entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional work ethic and enthusiastic, team-driven mindset
- Superior client management and prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office required - Excel, Word, PPT
- Experience with digital media planning and research tools preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online