Shooter/Editor, Social Media/YouTube
Part Time Job
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE NOT CURRENTLY LIVING IN LOS ANGELES AREA.
Looking for someone that can SHOOT and EDIT for social media. We are more interested in your skills than your education or work history.
- Filming 2-5 days a week
- Editing videos (Final Cut or Premier) with a tight turnaround.
- Weekly/bi-weekly team meetings
- Any other social media related work
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience shooting and editing social media content.
- Final Cut X or Premier - 1-2 year experience
- Must have great knowledge and awareness of social media world especially YouTube
- Experience in After Effects is a plus
- MUST live around Los Angeles or Orange Country, Preferably Los Angeles
- Must be able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Excellent communication and people skills to work well with outside contacts
- Must LOVE and ENJOY what they do
- Looking to LEARN and GROW
An example of the type of shooting and especially EDITING skill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA3TOs3d5zY (not our channel, but an example of editing style)
IMPORTANT NOTE: We value skills, passion and hunger. We DO NOT care about your GPA or your education so DO NOT send any resume or cover letter. DO send two best life style vlog videos that you both shot and edited in the past, we want to see how good you are telling a story. If you can adapt the example style of editing would be ideal.
Salary negotiable, based on experience. Traveling the world.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We value skills, passion and hunger. We DO NOT care about your GPA or your education so DON't send any resume or cover letter. DO send two best life style vlog videos that you both shot and edited in the past, we want to see how good you are telling a story.
To show that you are paying attention, at the very beginning of the cover letter, put the number of subscribers we have on our YouTube Channel then tell us why this job is interesting and why you are a good fit (keep it short) Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online