Account Executive, Talent
JonesworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, Talent
JONESWORKS is seeking a creative and organized public relations account executive to join our Talent Division in our New York City office.
PR Executive Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Manage daily servicing of high-profile client accounts
· Work aggressively to secure appropriate top-tier print, radio, online and broadcast opportunities for an elite roster of talent
· Generate all press materials, including announcement releases, bios, captions, pitch letters and correspondence
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet numerous deadlines while identifying press opportunities
· Create, implement and promote special activities and events including publicity parties, PR campaigns, strategic partnerships, press interviews and photo shoots.
· Perform various writing and research assignments and oversee public relations initiatives
· Super organizational, team building, problem solving, decision-making, strategic planning and creative skills required
Strong attention to detail
Self-starter as well as a team player
Strong writing skills
Ability to multitask effectively under deadlines
Significant experience liaising with high-profile clients
AE must have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in public relations or related field.
Previous experience is essential; applicants without experience will not be considered. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online