Intern - Music
Jingle PunksNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Ideal candidate will:
Have a solid understanding of the basics of music publishing and licensing; a love for music new and old; wide-ranging knowledge of artists, genres, instruments, techniques within music; enjoy working in a fast-paced environment; have the ability to be discrete about projects in progress; be resourceful; have an interest in working in the music licensing industry whether as a composer/artist or on the business side.
This is an Unpaid internship and you must receive school credit.
Unpaid; Must receive school credit
Brief Description of Company:
Jingle Punks is one of the largest providers of music for media in the world. With a catalog of nearly 500k songs, a staff of music supervisors, composers, technologists and creatives, Jingle Punks offers best-in-class customer service. Whether it's composing for some of the world's biggest brands, music supervising award-winning films, or creating some of the largest marketing campaigns with today's hottest artists, we're able to solve any musical need. Named one of ''America's Most Promising Startups'' by Business Week, and lauded as disruptors by The Wall Street Journal and USA Today, Jingle Punks¹ client list has grown to include ABC, NBC, Comedy Central, VH1, MTV, Bravo, TLC, Starz, History Channel, A&E, and many others.
Job Code: New York
1. How did you find out about Jingle Punks?
2. What do you want to learn in this internship?
3. Is there a certain department that you would be interested in working in and why? (Publishing, Licensing, Supervision, Business Development, and Catalog)
4. What is a song that has stood out to you in a commercial, TV show, or film recently? Why do you think it worked?
5. What is your availability for the upcoming semester? (Most interns work 2 days a week but we can be flexible) Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online