Intern - Production
Jigsaw ProductionsNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
New York City-based documentary production company, Jigsaw Productions, is currently seeking eager, committed interns for Spring 2018 to work in production on a documentary feature.
Duties: Production intern duties will include archival research, transcribing interviews, logging footage, and office support (creating documents, filing, running errands, etc.).
- Position is set to begin immediately, with a minimum work requirement of 2-3 days per week.
- Length of internship runs for 3 months.
- Daily lunch stipend and school credit (if applicable) will be provided.
- Experience with research and writing are a must.
- A major or minor in film, television, video, media or journalism is a plus.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize daily workload.
This is a rare opportunity to take part in the day-to-day operation and nuts-and-bolts undertaking of a feature documentary. If interested, please send your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you are interested in this position and why you think you are ready for it.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online