Intern - Videographer
JV AgencyBeverly Hills, CA
Freelance Unpaid Internship
JV Agency is seeking a talented and motivated videographer to help build our brand ''The Next level Magazine''. We are seeking an intern (LA based) with the knowledge of Film, and Media. With the skills of camera use, lighting and perspective in an image. Interns will help create digital content. Interns will learn first-hand steps necessary to promoting musicians through the use of film and media Interns will also learn how to grow a business from inception, enabling the student to build their artistic portfolio, as well as their business acumen
- Provide photography/Video coverage for artist's concerts and events.
- Perform quick turnaround and editing of video for prompt dissemination on digital platforms
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to determine best practices and desired results
- Utilize time to create Video inventory for future use for artists needs
- Knowledge of social media video and image plugins and more
- Basic knowledge of light and shadow when it comes to video, image correction, and more
- Attention to detail while keeping things fresh and unique
- Proficient Film skills
- Extensive experience with Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Quicktime Pro,and Adobe Premiere
- Social media/ web post knowledge
- Include samples of artwork/ web portfolio
- Resume required by email
- Minimum of 9 hours per week
- Internship: immediately
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online