Intern - Management Division
JABBER HAUSLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
JABBER HAUS - INTERN POSITION - LOS ANGELES AREA
Jabber Haus focuses on helping influencers better monetize their blog and social channels as well as participate in exciting brand collaborations. In the past, we've worked with eBay, Anthropology, Godiva, Olay, Etsy and more!
This is a part-time position
• Assist the management team with daily needs
• Maintain management team's schedules
• Arrange appointments
• Manage the Jabber Haus newsletter
• Update Jabber Haus' social media accounts
• Assist talent coordinator with updating materials
• Search industry trends, events, panels etc.
• Find talent to represent with large social media followings
Desired skills and experience include:
• Must be enrolled fulltime in an undergraduate institution and/or receive school credit
• Must be available to work at least two full days per week
• Must be organized, collaborative and have positive attitude
• Interest in influencer marketing and social media
• Familiar with social media talent
• Experience in standard computer software including Powerpoint, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online