Independent Media IncCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
A truly unique and dynamic TV Commercial Production Company located at the gateway to Playa Vista, is searching for an Accounting Assistant to become a valued member of our accounting team. Our company specializes in high quality national Television Commercials, directed by 'A-List' feature film directors, produced domestically and internationally. Our office staff, production staff and crew members are a tightly knit group and we pride ourselves on being extremely flexible and efficient.
• Credit card coding, posting and reconciliations.
• Reviewing and processing job petty cash.
• Job-cost monitoring and reporting.
• Budget tracking and analysis.
• Maintaining effective communication with Production, Office Staff and Vendors.
• Purchasing, filing.
• Special projects as needed.
• Seeking an organized, dependable, and detail oriented team player.
• PC and/or Mac user with strong MS Excel & Word skills.
• Experienced QuickBooks user.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• 1+ years' experience working in Accounting.
• College degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Experience working in the Entertainment Industry would be an asset.
Salary: Competitive - Commensurate with Experience. Benefits include Health Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Parking, A Well-Stocked Kitchen, Beautiful Office Building.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online