Assistant to Motion Picture Talent Agent
ICM PartnersNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ICM Partners, a major talent and literary agency with offices in LA, NYC and London, is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail oriented Assistant to support a Senior Agent representing talent in motion picture and television. You must have at least 2 years prior entertainment industry experience.
- Answer and direct a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Interface with high-profile clients and managers with utmost professionalism
- Schedule meetings, prepare expense reports and coordinate travel
- Provide script coverage
- Handle high volume of daily transactions with various departments
- Effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
- Handle pressure in a professional manner
- Ability to make sound decisions efficiently and effectively using practical approaches
- Additional responsibilities as they occur with the expansion and development of the department
- Long hours are routine
- BA/BS degree required
- Agency or talent management experience is a must
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time administrative experience at an agency/entertainment company
- Negotiation skills strongly preferred
- Professional personal presentation (dress and verbal communication) is a must as client interaction is common
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Organized and analytical. Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to make a minimum of a one year commitment and start immediately
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online