Administrative Assistant II
Full Time Job
Hulu's Seattle team is seeking an Assistant II to the Senior Vice President of Engineering who will be an exceptional addition to our team. You will be primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day actions and schedules of the SVP with an eye toward ensuring the SVP is as productive, organized, and efficient as possible. You will also be expected to support the Director of Software Development with scheduling and daily tasks as needed. The right person for this role is detail-oriented, discreet, organized, technically proficient, and capable of achieving amazing results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who obsesses over details, takes pride in their intuition and adaptability, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Administrative Assistant II will support the SVP of Software Development and the Director of Software Development by performing core administrative tasks including management of calendars, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and preparing itineraries, creating and tracking expense reports, preparing correspondences and presentations, and tracking and supporting team projects. The Administrative Assistant II will also cater and run events for the Seattle tech team, which includes setting up spaces and coordinating meetings and food ordering across multiple locations.
• Liaising with other teams and offices internally at Hulu and in the broader business community
• Managing, sorting, and forwarding internal and external inquiries to the appropriate individuals
• Managing the SVP and Director's schedules, with exceptional attention to the details of calendar management in a fast-paced environment
• Discreetly handling confidential and other sensitive information
• Coordinating, running, and catering events for the engineering team in Seattle
• Traveling to Hulu headquarters in Santa Monica to coordinate and set up spaces for large tech events
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's Degree
• A minimum of 2 years administrative experience
• Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail while handling multiple simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – collaboration skills are essential
• A ''can-do'' attitude, nothing is too large or too small, and the ability to work effectively under pressure
• Capacity to engage professionally with associates and managers at every level
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Prior experience in a fast-paced technology company or startup
• Project management experience
• Understanding of current and past trends in the VOD, cable, and broadcast television industry
• Event experience is a plus
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws.