Talent Acquisition Assistant
Full Time Job
Extensive complex scheduling for a high volume recruiting team. Daily interview scheduling with various hiring managers within the Technology verticals. Coordinate meetings between HR staff, employees and client groups. Coordinate new hire orientation, create offer letters and new hire packages. Process and maintain HR spreadsheet, databases and manage special projects.
• Administrative duties, including: scheduling and tracking of complex interviews, answering phones, screening/redirecting calls, troubleshooting inquires, scheduling and organizing group meetings for the Talent Acquisition team.
• Communicate interviews/meetings to management, vendors, applicants, reception and security.
• Edit/post/upload resumes/slate candidates and close jobs in applicant tracking system (Brassring) for Recruiting team.
• Manage employee referral submissions and track updates in Employee Referral database.
• Draft correspondence related to new hires, internal memoranda and e-mail communications. • Create and format documents in Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Track job board postings and usage to efficiently utilize these resources.
• Create and manage offer packages, new hire on-boarding, paperwork and tracking.
• Perform reference checks.
• Manage candidate travel bookings and logistics.
• Work together with the other Recruiting Assistant to ensure consistency, process enhancement and a positive & collaborative work environment.
• Provide back-up to receptionist and operator when needed. Back up and manage workload of other Recruiting Assistant when taking time off. Train new support staff on all functions.
• Performing other administrative responsibilities as needed.
• Support the Talent Acquisition team's social media initiatives, including job status updates and tweets on Linked In and Twitter.
• Bachelor's degree or 2 years of related experience, working for an HR team in a corporate environment preferred.
• Candidate must be able to work independently while managing multiple projects.
• Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Experience with Brassring a plus.
• Must be a high energy, detail- oriented individual who is extremely organized and above all else, a collaborative team player.
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
• Must be resourceful, and be able to prioritize and juggle various tasks.
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services-HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.