Summer Intern - Human Resources College Recruiting
HBONew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Human Resources intern will provide administrative assistance to HBO's Talent Acquisition – College Recruiting Team. Intern duties will include scheduling interviews as well as organizing intern related events including orientations and speaker series. The intern will also help with enhancing our social media presence.
Must be able to work 35 hours / week in New York City.
• Schedule high volume of candidates for interviews with recruiters
• Maintain and upkeep recruiting drive and respective folders
• Plan and organize HR related events, which includes coordination with speakers, departments, and various organizations
• Assist with special HR projects and administrative duties as needed
• Intern should be interested in Human Resources or Recruiting with prior internship experience
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail required.
• Must be able to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines.
• Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills
• Human Resources, Communications or Psychology majors preferred
• Strong administrative and research skills required
The Internship Programs are designed to offer undergraduate and select graduate students the opportunity to learn how we provide programming for the cable industry and distribute entertainment content around the world. The programs will include Orientation, Project HBO, Speaker Series, Social Activities, Learning and Development Workshops, a Farewell Lunch, and more.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBO welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services-HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.