Spring Intern - Human Resources
HBOSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
HBO is seeking a talented and ambitious student to provide administrative assistance to our Talent Acquisition and HR team for an assignment during the spring. Intern duties will include screening candidates, scheduling interviews, as well as, assist in coordinating the summer internship program.
• Schedule a high volume of candidates for interviews
• Learn how to screen resumes for various open positions and track candidates
• Assist with coordination of summer internship program
• Help plan and organize HR related events, which includes coordination with speakers, departments and various organizations
• Assist with special HR projects and administrative duties as needed
• Intern should be interested in Human Resources or Recruiting with prior internship experience
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail required.
• Must be able to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines.
• Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong administrative and research skills required
• Familiarity with ATS software is a plus.
• Business or Psychology student preferred
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services-HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.