Manager, PR & Social Media
Gravitas VenturesEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
Gravitas Ventures is a leading all rights distributor of independent feature films and documentaries and is currently hiring a PR and Social Media Manager for Theatrical, VOD, Digital film releases. This role primarily supports top film projects in North America as well as select Worldwide territories.
• Work with marketing, sales and acquisitions to develop and execute marketing, PR and social media strategies on theatrical, VOD and
Digital releases, as well as film festivals
• Recommend positioning, marketing plan, budget and strategy for film releases, festivals and awards
• Manage budgets, P&A and P&L for self-released titles
• Organize and execute social media strategy for key films and manage corporate social accounts
• Oversee all day-to-day PR and social media campaigns for both agency- managed PR as well as in-house campaigns
• Draft and execute all press releases including acquisition announcements, asset premieres (trailer, key art, stills, clips), home video
• Represent Gravitas Ventures and serve as a liaison with other studios, sales companies, filmmakers and talent reps, etc. as needed
• Create and deliver PR materials including: production notes, stills, clips, extras, EPKs; Track assets (trailer, key art, online and publicity
delivery dates) and create timelines
• Manage approvals for all assets internally and externally with partners, filmmakers, sales companies and distributors; Liaise with
creative, marketing and sales teams
• Manage deadlines and create agendas, working in tandem with marketing.
• Craft and circulate social media materials and messaging
• Catalog and store all final key art, trailers, promo, research and other marketing assets
• Coordinate marketing needs for events, screenings, premieres, festivals, etc.
• Manage assets and information through Digital, International and Home Entertainment Sales teams to track and maintain relationships.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years' experience in Film / TV Marketing or Communications
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be a strong leader and team player internally as well as externally, serving as a studio liaison with filmmakers, studios and
• Strong organization skills
• Reports to VP, Marketing & Sales
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online