Marketing Event Manager
GRACE Culture MarketingLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Marketing Event Manager - Los Angeles
The GRACE Marketing Event Manager is a newly expanded position. The Event Manager will be responsible for facilitating strategic event marketing projects and programs. In this role, you will work under the Influencer Marketing Management Team and bring influencer marketing projects and programs to life. This position will develop and drive event programs, both corporate and private, that further develop and deepen our industry relationships within entertainment, digital & music arenas. The Manager is accountable for aligning quarterly plans with team goals, managing overall event budgets, sourcing new vendors, paying attention to detail and ensuring that all events are executed to the highest standard while at the same time maintaining brand guidelines. We are looking for someone who wants to bring new ideas and resources to the company that will help further our creative add value approach to events.
• Responsible for the administrative and logistical aspects of all brand involvement in third party events including: set up and strike, on site event execution, managing existing and sourcing new vendors, ensuring insurance and budget needs are being met, invoices are being submitted and paid etc.
• Collaborating with management, outside vendors, and third party individuals including, but not limited to, event organizers, bartenders, venue managers and brand representatives.
• Working with internal teams on elements of marketing, communications, and establishing/executing brand objectives for each project.
• Create and maintain budgets, timelines, and production/execution plans.
• Recruit, train & manage on site staff, to ensure that events are properly executed and all brand goals and objectives are being met.
• Create and distribute weekly event reports to all appropriate internal teams.
• Create and distribute all metric reporting and weekly status updates on events, including progress toward team goals and objectives.
• Lead collaborations with senior leaders across the organization to develop new event opportunities and add value support ideas.
• Minimum 2-3 years of event planning experience - promotional marketing is a plus
• Superb time management and organizational skills, including proactive initiative and follow up.
• Demonstrable creative instincts in event planning and management.
• Ability to create and manage project timelines and work well under pressure, with a history of success in roles requiring creative and critical thinking while managing multiple priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
• Effective listening skills with intellectual curiosity, honesty, and sense of levity.
• Demonstrated commitment to being a viable and collaborative member of a team focused on achieving brand goals and objectives in all areas of marketing.
• Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical with above average oral and written communication skills
• Ideal team member is enthusiastic and motivating with a positive attitude
• Enjoys brainstorming and not afraid to bring ideas to light
• Comfortable working in many different event environments
• Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important
• Display professionalism and a high level of business acumen at all times.
• Ability to travel 20-30% of the year
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online