FremantleMedia North America, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Legal Assistant will provide support to both the SVP, Bus & Legal International Scripted Production and SVP, Bus & Legal Digital & Branded Entertainment. Candidates will need to be able to multi-task a high volume of emails, calls, meeting schedules and paperwork. Must be comfortable talking with talent, agents, managers, attorneys, and producers.
• Answer/roll telephone calls
• Coordinate meetings and manage schedules
• Maintain and track legal documents
• Organize and maintain electronic and physical files
• Redline agreements based on attorney comments
• Draft option pick-up letters and other legal correspondence and documentation as needed
• Complete all necessary paperwork for guilds and unions for all productions and legal clearance issues
• Track development deals and distribute weekly report
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel)
• Experience with drafting and redlining
• Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
• Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Ability to work independently
• Must be a team player
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online