Spring Intern - Worldwide Marketing Video & Digital Marketing
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it's like to work in the entertainment industry.
The Video and Digital Marketing team within 20th Century Fox TV Distribution's Worldwide Marketing group manages the acquisition, creation, and distribution of all video asset materials to international broadcast partners. This team also produces video materials for events and markets, and oversees the marketing department's digital initiatives (including social media accounts, app development, etc.).
• Use Final Cut Pro X or Premiere to help generate video packages (on-air and social) for Fox titles.
• Assist with various projects across the department's asset sharing site.
• Compile e-clippings with links to digital news and trends.
• Assist with posting and research for departmental social media accounts.
• Create an information deck about a topic in video or digital marketing. Present to the marketing group at the end of the internship.
• Previous editing experience using either Final Cut Pro X or Premiere.
• Knowledge of digital specifications including: frames rates, resolutions, aspect ratios, file type, codecs.
• Up-to-date on digital marketing and on-air advertising trends.
• Excellent writing and grammar skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and create effective presentations.
• Good attitude and willingness to learn.
• Available during business hours 16-24 hours a week.
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.