Spring Intern - USC Sports Properties
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it's like to work in the entertainment industry.
USC Sports Properties is a division of Fox Sports College Properties that owns the multimedia rights at the University of Southern California. USC Sports Properties is looking for interns to help activate and fulfill Sponsorships during the Spring 2018 Semester.
• Manage asset lists such as radio, LED, promotions, tickets, etc.
• Create fulfillment lists and for each asset
• Build out contractual deals in CRM management system
• Assist in full sales cycle process
• Build proposals, prepare presentations, execute contracts, create recaps, etc.
• Assist with billing clients for sponsorship revenue and creating affidavits
• Research companies and contacts for client prospects
• Assist with analyzing Neilson market research and industry trends
• May participate in Sales calls/presentations
• Help with any other applicable office administrative duties
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
• Photoshop and illustrator experience a plus
• Extreme attention to detail a must
• Ability to deal with internal and external clients in a professional manner
• Must have a ''team player'' attitude and work well within a large group
• Understanding of Sponsorship industry
• Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task
• Must be able to work USC Men's Basketball home games
• Must be at least a second semester Sophomore and enrolled in college full-time
• Enrolled at USC a plus
• Prior sports experience a plus
• Must be able to be in office on USC's campus during work hours
• 15-20 hours per week
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.