Spring Intern - Motion Picture Development
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it's like to work in the entertainment industry.
About the Position:
Fox 2000, a division of Twentieth Century Fox, focuses on motion picture development with a specialty in literary based films.
• Script coverage.
• Office duties – filing, printing, etc.
• Industry updates
• Reading active projects and providing notes
• Covering desks
• Assisting in different aspects of development
• A deeper understanding of motion picture development
• Exposure to the inner workings of a studio
• Opportunity to give notes on active projects
• Opportunity to network with studio executives
• Improving writing and analyzing script skills
• Hardworking and diligent
• Someone who anticipates the needs of the office
• A proactive person who is interested in working in film/entertainment
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.