Spring Intern - Global Creative & Product Development
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it's like to work in the entertainment industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
Creative, Product and Packaging Design Intern who is Resourceful, Positive and Hungry to Learn
21FC is offering a unique internship opportunity to work on a collaborative and exciting team. We believe in the power of creativity and we work hard to build business and brands through innovative solutions. We want to hear your voice, exploit your brilliance and teach you everything that we know. You will be working alongside some of the most influential, talented, passionate vibrant, cross disciplined professionals - at one of the largest global entertainment companies in the world. The Creative Intern will report directly to the Executive Creative Director Product Development & Brand Packaging and assist with a wide range of projects including Unique Solutions for daily challenges and opportunities, Product Ideation and Development, FHB Packaging, Graphic Design (Print Digital), Research and Presentations. This is an opportunity to build your portfolio while gaining first-hand experience in how strategic thinking merged with top notch design, makes magic.
• Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing/creative/product and packaging materials
• Develop proprietary concepts for assigned sub brand categories that meet all aesthetic, business, strategic objectives, and deadlines set by Manager/Director throughout the design and development process. The design process includes conceptualization, trend research, consumer research, design presentations, creates design renderings (2D and/or 3D) and design specifications. Designers will stay abreast of trends, competitive product and industry innovations.
• Is disciplined, self-managed, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas both verbally and visually generated from your own amazing ideas
• You need a great sense of humor and a positive attitude with an ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, collaborative creative environment
• Inquisitive and passionate thinker with the ability to ideate many solutions for any given creative challenge
• Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), Keynote and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail
• Excellent grasp of design and layout fundamentals
• Able to work quickly while handling multiple concurrent projects
• Receptive to creative direction and design feedback
• Strong sketching and visual communication skills
• Majoring in Toy Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Packaging Design or related field of study
• Working towards a degree in Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related field Proficiency in 2D and 3D software preferred
*To be considered for this internship, a link to your on-line portfolio must be included in your resume or cover letter or you must attach a PDF.
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.