Spring Intern - FX Public Relations NY
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it's like to work in the entertainment industry.
The Media Relations team is responsible for securing press coverage for all FX original series, acquired content and the network as a whole via electronic press, print journalists, and online media.
• Daily media clip report
• Assist with press quotes and video clips
• Compiling series clip binders
• Updating monthly movie listings
• Premiere/red carpet events
• Assisting with essentials for TCA conferences
• Organizing and archiving press materials
• Other projects as needed
Currently enrolled undergraduate student, sophomore status or higher.
- Must be available to work at least two days a week.
- Communications, PR or Media Relations majors preferred
- Must have a sincere interest in Media
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Click on the following link to complete the online FX Public/Media Relations Video Interview –
FX Public Relations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.