Spring Intern - Content Partnership
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2018 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Content Partnership jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Content Partnership postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Content Partnership? Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees and learn more about what it's like to work in the entertainment industry.
About the Position:
This position will support the Content Partnerships team. Content Partnerships facilitates FBC partnership marketing efforts across digital, social and non-linear distribution platforms. The duties of the position include, but are not limited to: creating decks, weekly reporting, brainstorming content ideas, researching potential partners, and other department initiatives as needed.
• Assist in the creation of PowerPoint decks for presentations, compile tracking reports, and other projects as designated
• Monitor On Demand platforms to confirm network assets are on brand
• Brainstorm content ideas and creative stunts for upcoming FOX shows, research potential digital partners
• Will work with managers and internal partners to assist with campaign deliverables, quality assurance and audits
• Performs administrative & other miscellaneous duties as assigned
• Pursuing degree in Marketing, PR, or Communication
• Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Desire to learn about all aspects of television marketing and the digital landscape
• Creative thinking and resourceful approach to digital and content marketing
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Self-starter with a positive attitude, able to take initiative and work independently
• Ability to respectfully interface with executives from various departments and divisions
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop Illustrator a plus
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.